Thursday, September 23, 2010

hello

Hello friends. My name is Orvis Kirkman. I am the guitarist for the Blonde entertainment managed band,"The Flying Toasters". I am also happy to announce I'm going to be hosting a blog for the Blonde entertainment company. I hope you will join me as I will be opening discussions on wide variety of subjects. I promise you I'll do my best to make it interesting and fun! I will also be doing features on selected members from a wide variety of local bands.  I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with you all, mainly because I'm looking forward to hear your responses. So please stay tuned for my first entry, and be ready to chime in on the discussion. :) Thanks!! Orvis

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Orvis. You will do well. Can't wait to see what you are blogging. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete